Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Monday, February 11, 2013

Wow! This book..the whole series was amazing! All I have to say is, have some tissues on hand. Ethan's journey back from the other world is long and tiresome, but it's where he meets Xavier, the gate keeper and not exactly what we would think he'd be like..he finds a a friend in Ethan, something he's never had before. The settings are very descriptive and vivid. I love how these authors brought together the history of Gatlin and mixed It with the paranormal...What a great concept! I'm truly sad to see this series end, but so happy I finally read it. Now the bar is set high to try and find another series as amazing as this one. Thank you for sharing. I'd give it 10 stars if that was an option:)

No comments:

Post a Comment