Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Friday, February 8, 2013

Full Moon Kisses Review (1-29-13)

I guess my taste is a little more PG. Thanks for sharing your story Ms. Schreiber I did enjoy it. I thought this story was cute and definitely age appropriate 13 and up. I'm not sure if there will be another one, but in all honesty, I hope not. Some stories shouldn't go too long and this is one of them. The first few were great, but then it just seemed repetitive. But like I said, I did enjoy it. No disrespect to the author at all. Now that Celeste and Brandon are together what's next? Will Ryder come back into their lives? Or will he find the serum that Brandon threw away in the woods and be cured or will he continue to seek out Celest to make her his mate? All good questions. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment