Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

READ MAY 7-11TH

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Abbi Glines YOU.ARE.AMAZING!!!This spin off of Fallen too far is incredible! The perfect mixture of suspense and romance it was a little overwhelming at times. I found myself holding my breath through some parts. I totally believe in fate and that is what happened with Della Sloane and Woods Kerrington. For Woods it was a one night stand, one where he wanted to let off some steam and never have to see this girl again. For Della it was instant attraction to this guy who helped her pump her gas. Thinking they were never going to see each other again, they shared one night of passion..one they would never forget. Months later, Woods cannot forget this girl named Della and by some twist of fate she has landed back in his sights. What he doesn't know is Della has a past, one that terrifies her every night in her dreams. What Della doesn't know is Woods is engaged. What will become of these 2? Well ladies, I'm highly recommending you to read Twisted Perfection!! Exhilarating, passionate and touching..a must read and I give it 10 stars! Thank you Abbi and looking forward to the next step for Woods and Della:)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment