Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

READ MAY 13-14TH

Eyes Wide Open  (The Blackstone Affair, #3)Eyes Wide Open by Raine Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to get this ARC...Can we say heart stopping?! Holy sh*t! My pulse was all over the place through out this book. Amazing story! Romance, suspense and humor all rolled into one sweet package. I think Ethan has trumped Christian Grey!
In the beginning I thought..this guy is too damn whiney and needy..I mean get a grip. But as the story and series went on..well, that all went away. This book has kept me up and I love it! All I can say is..another must read. Raine took us to a place where we would never wanna go in our lives and showed us, it's ok with time and lots of love, we can over come anything. Thank you Raine for this amazing story..see you soon! :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment