Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Monday, March 18, 2013


 Character interview with Owen Crawford
                   "A Mermaid’s Curse"

1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I don’t believe there is anything I would change.  Well, my life would be easier if I was the first-born son, but other than that, nothing.
2. What can you offer the world?
Myself. *Winks*
3. What’s your strongest opinion on saving the world?
The world doesn’t need saving, people do.
4. What’s your greatest talent?
*Smirks* I hear that I’m excellent in bed.
5. Do you say what’s on your mind?
Always!
6. Are you a peacekeeper?
*Grins* No, I’m more of a troublemaker.
7. Do you have one special friend? If so, who?
I can’t say that I do.  Having friends imply that you trust someone, and I trust no one.
8. What is your worst fear?
Fear is a sign of weakness.  I was taught not to have any.
9. What do you want written on your Epitaph?
“Here lies Owen Crawford.  All dressed up and no place to go.”
10. Favorite food, if any?
Pizza
11. What tangible object symbolizes you, if any?
A vibrator
12. Do you have a secret?
I have many secrets.
13. What’s in your refrigerator right now?
Beer and Chinese food.
14. You’re doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for you to throw out? What is difficult for you to part with? Why?
Everything that I have can be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment