Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Monday, March 18, 2013

A thrilling debut story of death, love, destiny, and danger Lenzi hears voices and has visions - gravestones, floods, a boy with steel gray eyes. Her boyfriend, Zak, can't help, and everything keeps getting louder and more intense. Then Lenzi meets Alden, the boy from her dreams, who reveals that she's a reincarnated Speaker - someone who can talk to and help lost souls - and that he has been her Protector for centuries. Now Lenzi must choose between her life with Zak and the life she is destined to lead with Alden. But time is running out: a malevolent spirit is out to destroy Lenzi, and he will kill her if she doesn't make a decision soon. Shattered Souls (Souls #1) Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My Review-*****SPOILERS*****

What a story! Unlike any other love story I've ever read. Mary Lindsey has totally taken "falling in love" to a whole new level. Could you imagine having such an important, yet dangerous job as Lenzi's and Alden's? A speaker-one who can hear spirits and a help them resolve their issues still holding them on earth and a Protector-one who makes sure the speaker is protected from malevolent spirits!Which I might add, how fantastic Alden is!  Would you risk your body and soul to save the one you have loved for centuries? Well you will surely find out once you have read this. All the characters were awesome! I'd like to know more about Race and Maddie for sure. Then there's Zak.. really did love Lenzi,and he sometimes went a little overboard when he was upset and who could blame him? Love does crazy things to people,he just wanted the same love in return. He was the only one who knew about the voices in Lenzi's head and still stood by her..I totally teared up when he said goodbye. The quote "There is hope,until the last second" holy cow!it's so true! This book was amazing and I'm totally looking forward to the next one. I don't even know what else to say, it was just freaking amazing! Sharing souls and excorcism's have never gotten my attention like the ones in this story.I was so gripped by their story, I about ate a whole pack of Mentos. So glad for the day off today, so I could finish this..it's bittersweet. Well done Ms.Lindsey! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment