Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Interview With R.K.Lilley!

I was honored to be able to do this interview..Thank you R.K. You Rock!

1. Do you enjoy writing?
I love it!  It is my passion, and I feel so lucky that I get to devote more time to it now. 

2. Does it take long for you to come up with these stories?
No.  It takes some time to write them, but I have so many stories already in my head that have just been waiting to get out.  I’d say it’s more about finding the time to do it! 

3. Is that you on the cover of the In Flight Series?
That is not me, but I think it’s so funny that I get asked that!  That rumor has been consistent, and it doesn’t help that my husband still says that he thinks it’s me...

4. Will there be more Mr. Beautiful?
You will see a lot of Mr. Beautiful throughout the Bad Things series, and there will be a book from James/Stephan’s POV!

5. Are you a Sub or Dom in bed?
It rhymes with club:)

6. What do you do to keep in shape?
I try to work out every day, but it is a challenge, as family and work dominate most of my time.

7. Did you find “your” Mr. Beautiful while being a flight attendant?
I did not!  I was already engaged when I became a flight attendant, but it is a fun fantasy.   

8. Who would you choose to play James and Bianca in a movie?
I like Travis Fimmel for James.  He’d need a slight makeover, but I love his eyes, his acting, and the way his face can go from pretty to mean in a heartbeat.  For Bianca, I could wish that the cover model for books 2&3 could act...because that is just how I picture her.

9. Is James based off someone you know, or is he just an image in your mind?His looks are mostly imagination, though his coloring is based off someone I knew when I was a kid.  The outrageous things that come out of his mouth are definitely inspired by my husband. 

10. What/who is your perfect guy?
I don’t have one, unless you count Mr. Beautiful, who I invented, but the two most important things are that he be funny, and awesome in bed.  Really can’t ask for more than that haha;)

11. What’s your favorite dessert?
Chocolate covered fruit in general is just a win.  Can’t go wrong with that.

12. Did you research the BDSM? And do you like it?
I did research, and a lot of that has been picking the brains of close people in my life who are involved in the scene.  I find it fascinating, and although I am not immersed in that lifestyle, I’m definitely drawn to it.

13. Are you a vegetarian?
I am not.  It’s funny that you ask, though, because I was from about the age of 15-30.  I find that I have more energy now that I eat meat.   

14. Will there be any more spin off’s from the In Flight Series?
First will be the Bad Things series, which will be either 2 or 3 books, and can work as a standalone series, but also compliments the Up in the Air trilogy.  Next will be a book from James/Stephan’s POV, though I do not have a time frame yet on when that will be released.  After that, I can’t say for sure.  Those are the only ones I’m absolutely certain I will write. 

15. Will you be writing any more erotica books?
Absolutely!  Lots more.  I would classify my books as erotic romance, because there will always be a love story in it for me.  That’s what it’s all about. 

16. What’s your favorite genre?
I’ll pick my favorite three... Erotic romance, fantasy, and paranormal.

17. Who’s your favorite author?
I could never pick just one.  I’ve read so many genres and authors since I was young, that it’s hard to narrow it down to even three for me, but here are the three I’m most excited about right now, representing my three favorite genres: George R. R. Martin, Raine Miller, and Ilona Andrews.

18. What inspires you to write?
Everything.  I find that traveling or immersing myself in nature are the two biggest things that inspire me in general.  I come back from a beautiful hike and almost always head straight to my writing cave.

19. Is there anything you’d like to say to your fans?

I love you all to pieces!  Thank you so much for making my dreams come true, and changing my life.    


Check out R.K's website at http://www.rklilley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment