Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Read May 16-19

Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13)Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


****SPOILERS*****

I shouldn't be surprised at how good Rachel Caine's books really are anymore..yet they get better and better with each book. Bitter Blood with all it's excitement and adventures with Claire, Shane, Eve, Michael and of course my favorite, Myrnin! The gang thought it was a time of peace again after fighting the Draug. Little did they know another threat has been bubbling and was ready to surface against Morganville..and old and surprising threat. When Michael, Oliver and Hannah were bitten and controlled by this "threat" and Myrnin gone, it looked like there was no hope for Claire and gang. But, that's what we would have thought..you know there's always a way! Another battle occurs and some were captured and put on display in town square, including the founder herself, Myrnin, Oliver, Claire and Shane..it looks like there's no way out. But as always, dear Claire has a plan. On a mission to save Morganville once again, the gang sets out to break free of the cage they've been thrown in...once free the "threat" has been caught and made to bow to Amelie. Wondering who this "threat" is? Well ya have to read the book! So now all is well in Morganville (so we think) In the end, there are a lot of apologies made and trust to regain. Claire has finally decided to leave and attend MIT in Boston and has asked that Shane be allowed to leave as well, but not necessarily with her. Where will this new adventure take us? Who knows, but I sure as hell can't wait! Thank you Rachel Caine for another exhilarating book;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment