Welcome to MoonBeam Blog!

Here is where you will find the latest book reviews! Save time and money by coming here first to read up on what's hot and what's not. Mostly Young adult, New Adult,Romance and Paranormal. I may add some Fantasy and Classics to the mix.
I'll try my best to keep current, If I don't, please forgive me;)

Looking for an editor? MB will do that for you too!
Contact me on Facebook (MoonBeam Publishing&Reviews) or email me direct nadja.mann@yahoo.com

Thank you for dropping by and hope you come and see us again!

About Me

My photo
Publisher and lover of books. Reading and reviewing just about any genre. Hope you enjoy my reviews...Happy Reading;)

Friday, April 19, 2013

Fever (Breathless, #2)Fever by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fever- book 2 in the Breathless series, gotta say this was sooo good! I like the whole "Cinderella" aspect to it. Who'd a thought that after only sharing women with his best friend, Ash, Jace would actually fall in love? Like literally love at first sight. Bethany had no clue what she was getting into the night she accepted their offer..that her life would be forever changed by the handsome, wealthy and controlling Jace Crestwell. Jace had no idea Bethany was homeless and was working odd jobs to provide food and shelter for her and her "brother" jack. Things get really intense, really fast. The storyline was exciting and a nail biter as well..at least for me it was. I don't wanna give too much away..so all I can say is, read it for yourself:) Now to wait for August for Ash's story..should be interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment